flickr

www.flickr.com

22 June, 2006

I'm here...

...I just don't have much to say.

I hear there's a big fluffernutter controversy in Massachusetts. I guess that's what happens to a state (ok, commonwealth) when they don't have Teri Schiavo to fight over and they've already made up their minds on gay marriage. Frankly, if MA is the home of fluff, then I think the fluffernutter should be the state sandwich... but maybe it still doesn't deserve a place in school cafeterias.

Closer to home, I interviewed for a new position yesterday. I don't really like interviews where they ask you three questions based on your resume and that's mostly it. It's hard to say how it's gone when they don't ask you any of those awful "what are your strengths and weaknesses?" interview questions. Anyway, if they were to offer me the position, I'd take it. Even though it's an 8am job. And if they don't offer me the position... I guess I'll still be where I am currently. Either way life will go on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee! An entry whose point is moot even before I read it!