flickr

www.flickr.com

03 June, 2006

Ebay

I've been a fool for Ebay recently. I've been clothes shopping, accessory shopping, jewelery shopping... No, I haven't been buying everything in sight. But I did win a scarf/shawl last night that I'm SO excited about. It's "light turquoise," which in my world means it's aqua, and it's got sequins for about 4" on both ends. It'll look gorgeous with my brown halter dress. I also have a bid in for a white pashmina to go with the same dress.

I haven't bought anything on Ebay since right after I got married when I found a copy of 20,000 Leagues on DVD for Scott. And I miss it. After all, I got my special fortune cookies from Ebay, my wedding dress, petticoat, veil, and lots of other stupid crap.

If they sold groceries, I might never leave the house...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Every time you send me a link to an ebay sight, I find something ELSE I didn't know I needed, that I suddenly can't live without!

Janette said...

Jon is horrible about Ebay, I think he's addicted. It's not really that he buys a lot of stuff, I think together we've bought 7 or 8 things in a the year that we've had an account. He just loves to browse and then when he finds something he likes he keeps checking back to see what it's going for. I guess it's an odd form of window whopping. As usual I don't want to look unless I really need something.

Janette said...

whopping = shopping LOL!