flickr

www.flickr.com

05 June, 2006

Gravity Gone Bad

Scott and I had a "bad gravity" day the other day.

First, he let the cats out on the balcony (no... they didn't jump off... although that too would've been bad) and one of them knocked off a bud vase he had outside getting some sun. Sadly, it pretty much shattered and made a big fat mess.

Later, as I was trying to get out the door for work, my travel mug leapt off of the counter straight onto the tile floor in our entryway. Did I mention the mug was full of kool-aid? Did I mention that the kool aid was red? Well the top of the mug popped off upon impact (so much for spill-proof!) and there was red everywhere! I did what I could to clean it up, but I was late for work and I left the floor a sticky mess.

Come to think about it, bad gravity day was the day I had the 8-hour headache. It was one of those days when I should've just stayed in bed!
EBAY Update: My blue scarf is on its way from Memphis, and I'm now bidding on a white dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Kool Aid? Where did I go wrong? Well, at least you didn't take after ME and smoke for 23 years!

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

WHAT?!? You always had kool aid in the house when I was a kid -- red, orange, purple, BLUE...

I guess that's where you went wrong! :-P