flickr

www.flickr.com

25 June, 2006

10 Work Day Countdown





As of today, I have 10 work days left. Why the sudden countdown? After the night from HELL last night, I can't wait to get out! I was on the desk answering calls, which is my least favorite job. I had two people ask for my manager (which is just about my monthly quota... usually I pretend I am the manager). I was yelled at. I was stressed. It was almost non-stop my entire shift. And THEN I stayed an hour of O.T.

My favorite co-workers told me that they were going to make my life a living hell for the next two weeks. It's fine. I know that after I go, they're going to be short at night, and even if John is able to hire two people (to fill the existing hole and the one I'm causing), it'll be a month or more before they are both trained and competant. Whatever they dish out, I can take it. And I welcome it. I deserve it.

...as long as they don't put me back on the damn desk!

1 comment:

Janette said...

You can make it!

Although I do have to say working out notice is always the MOST horrible part of any job. I hate it and you have my sympathies. Just try to stay focused on the reward at the end - a new and better job! Again, congratulations!