flickr

www.flickr.com

18 September, 2006

Opposites Attract

For Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot, I went to the archives. Post a picture that focuses on the contrast between two opposing colors.

As soon as I read the assignment, I knew I had to use a picture of Milo, the orange cat, sitting on the blue chair.

Since the blue chair is currently covered in orange fur, thus making it less of an opposite, I needed to pull out an old picture taken when the chair was still blue. This was taken in May of last year. And in case you were wondering, he's still the prettiest cat ever... and he still knows it!

(and yes, we do clean the chair. in fact, Scott vacuumed it less than a month ago. but every time that happens, the cats smell a challenge and roll around on it extra!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orange and blue! My favorite color in cats and on walls, LOL!