flickr

www.flickr.com

29 September, 2006

Stop Complaining!

I e-mailed Scott yesterday before my shift started and told him I wasn't going to complain about work this week. I said, "it's only 4 days. I can handle 4 days."

Three hours later I was pitching a fit about something.

Honestly, I blame my years in the Call Center for this. Those women were champion complainers.

What set me off was some lady I called (because she had booked a same-day reservation and one member of their party had a "severe allergy" and the reservationist didn't say WHICH member of the party) yelled at me and told me to call her back in 10 minutes. Biotch! I didn't even get to tell her who I was or why I was calling. Eleven minutes later when I called her back and identified myself, she was perfectly nice and even apologized for her bad attitude.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Lucky for her, I won't remember her in a few more days. So never say never, I guess.

No comments: