flickr

www.flickr.com

01 October, 2006

Recipe for Laughs

I stumbled on something last night that made me laugh so hard that I made Scott stop watching TV to read it. And even he ended up belly-laughing.

Now that I've given it such a great set-up, I wanted to put up a disclaimer: if you read it and don't laugh, you have no sense of humor. Oh yeah, and it's about a year old, so there's a chance you may have stumbled upon it long ago.

Amalah.com Company Cookbook

Amalah is one of the four or five blogs I read daily that aren't on the list on the right side of the page. Since Chase N Kids no longer exists, nor do about half of my friends' blogs, my sidebar desperately needs a makeover. Perhaps I'll do that tomorrow. So keep your eyes peeled - most of the ones I'm adding are darn funny, and everyone needs a laugh!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hysterical!!! I STG I've been subjected to at least half of those recipes.

When you get around to cleaning up your blogroll feel free to delete Common Sense Runs Wild. I had pulled the plug on it but I brought it back to mirror the 2996 salute when the original host had server problems. CSRW won't be updated again and hosting runs out in January.