flickr

www.flickr.com

24 March, 2007

Adventures in Island Hopping

We're back! And we are TIRED! Oh yeah, and we are stumbling around the apartment because it won't stop rocking back and forth.

I'll be back with more details later (or tomorrow). For now, here's a few pictures...

Me in the atrium of the Disney Magic



Scott lounging with a book on Castaway Cay

An example of what happens when your digital camera can store 1,000+ photos

Formal night



St. John - I don't know if I have ever seen a more breathtaking place in person.

Who doesn't love a character breakfast??

St. Maarten was a little like Nassau with mountains... but it did have this cool sign at the port!

Well, I spent the better part of this afternoon sorting through 250ish digital images - cropping, resizing, and saving the best 150. I still need to take our waterproof camera over to Wal Mart to have it developed, but that will wait a day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks gorgeous!

I hope y'all had a wonderful time!

Glad to have you back.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I missed an entry! Oops! I'm looking forward to the under water shots.