flickr

www.flickr.com

26 March, 2007

Workers on my Vacation

Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of people working outside. Because now the weather's right for it (mostly). If you have a photo in your archives of people working outside, that works too.

You know, I was hoping the MPS this week would be something I could use to flaunt more of my cruise pictures. Thank you, John!

Both of these pictures showcase the fabulous crew of the Disney Magic working hard to keep the ship umm... ship shape! Sorry, couldn't resist! The first picture is of the guys painting the bow of the ship while we were docked in St. Maarten. Wow - add that to the list of jobs I don't want! The second picture is a guy on our veranda, stripping the wood on the railing and then refinishing it. Of course, not everyone wears a yellow jumpsuit while painting. Goofy just wears his regular clothes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so COOL how the MPS dove-tailed right in to your vacation photos!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

When I saw your comment on Scalzi's entry, I had to take a look. Goofy is an industrious fellow, isn't he? I pictured Alice and a certain firehouse jazz band.

Karen
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com/2007/03/take-it-outside.html

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

Nah, he's hanging from his belt. The pic was taken from a lousy angle!