flickr

www.flickr.com

19 May, 2010

Fail!

I didn't post yesterday, but it's totally not my fault. See, Scott and I carpooled, despite the fact that in the past two weeks, Tuesdays are the days where the s--t hits the fan in his job and he ends up having to stay late.

It couldn't possibly happen THREE weeks in a row!

It happened.

I ended up sitting around for two hours. We got home around 12:15.

I think we're carpooling today, which means I really should be in the shower by now! I've got a very exciting day at work that I can't talk about AT ALL publicly. And truth be told, I doubt the rest of the world would even be interested. But I'm bringing a paper bag with me in case The Boss starts to hyperventilate!

2 comments:

wickedmess said...

Well you had a good run with NaBloPoMo, a month and a half isn't bad at all.

I don't know what went on at work but I hope you had fun!

mamajoy said...

Inquiring minds want to know!