flickr

www.flickr.com

20 September, 2007

Awkward, Party of 2

So…

I think I may have mentioned that I was checking e-mail and voicemail for The Boss while he was off benchmarking in Europe (for which I was rewarded with 2 bottles of wine and a bar of Austrian chocolate).  About a week into the trip, his e-mail password was set to expire.

So I changed it... to...

JamieNumber1

Hahahahaha!  I partly did it as a joke.  I mean, I already know I'm the greatest - there's no need to heap praise on myself!  But I wanted a password that I knew I wouldn't forget, and didn't want to use any variation of my own stock of passwords.  Also, Number Two and I discussed changing the password, and he reminded me how easy it would be for The Boss to change it when he got back.

We were all back in the office together today for the first time since The Boss's return.  He made a comment that, while true, the password is a little awkward for him.  So I showed him how to change the password.  C'est facile!  Though I guess some time in the past two days, The Secretary came and got his receipts for his expense report, and she asked for his password and he wouldn't give it to her because he was embarrassed. The poor man prides himself on his business ethics, and I went and made a password that could be construed soooo many different ways - none of them particularly good!

I'm still laughing with tears in my eyes about that.

No comments: