flickr

www.flickr.com

29 September, 2007

Here...Sort Of

I'm here. Home from vacation safe and sound. Really though, I just don't have a whole lot to say. This was our fourth Disney Cruise in 18 months, and it was really mostly the same as the last ones. So if you're wanting pictures, or stories, please accept my lack of new text and go back and re-read previous cruise posts.


Honestly, I didn't take any pictures worth actually saving off the camera. And aside from the food at Palo (mmm... lobster ravioli with mascarpone and truffles...) and biking on Castaway Cay (my butt bones still hurt!), it was all basically the same as last time.



I did, however, manage to take this shot on Thursday morning just before breakfast. I'm guessing this is the closest I'll ever be to a rocket launch.



No comments: