flickr

www.flickr.com

14 September, 2007

Poll Dancing

Scalzi's Weekend Assignment: Make up a poll for people to play with. The poll can be on any subject you want -- it can be serious or funny or silly or whatever (although funny's always, you know. Funny).

Here's the link to my poll. I tried to embed it, but Blogger thinks there is an error with the code they supplied.

I don't need a poll to tell me what's going to win. In the last 10 entries, the ones with the overwhelming majority of comments are pictures of my pets. Oh well... I guess I know who y'all are really here to see. Thanks for tolerating me too ;-)

Extra credit: Have you ever participated in a political poll? I'm going to have to say no. I've never really participated in anything political - except voting.

3 comments:

Janette said...

I chose "other" and per the poll I'm required to explain.

Although I certainly enjoy updates on your pets and I do like hearing about how you're doing at work, my favorite posts are about your vacations and other mini adventures.

I live vicariously, remember?

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Well, you know I love your Disney-related entries the best! If Scalzi is involved, that's gravy.

Call me Paul said...

I was kinda hoping pole dancing was an option...