flickr

www.flickr.com

25 July, 2008

Better Luck Next Time

Scott took pictures for me last night. Unfortunately, most of them looked like a variation of this:



part choir, part giant head.
He said this woman would move every time he was about to take the picture, so even if her head wasn't in the picture, her hair messed with the auto focus. I told him he didn't have to come back tonight, but then this happened.
I am cranky and my feet are swollen and sore. The shows are going just fine, and part of me will be sad to see it end. But my body is really looking forward to getting back to my sitting job!

4 comments:

Minima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That show was a huge success in my book because I have the songs swimming around in my head! I LOVED it! Thanks for sacrificing your time and your feet.

Anonymous said...

Michael loved it too.