flickr

www.flickr.com

20 July, 2008

On Vacation!

(sort of)

I don't have to be back at work until next Sunday. That doesn't really mean I get to spend the week lounging by the pool with not a care in the world.

If only!

Encore: rehearsals today, tomorrow and Tuesday; performances Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! That's an evening commitment that'll probably end up being about 6 hours a day.

Interview: tomorrow at 11 (yikes!)

Work: Yeah, work! My bosses decided, in their collective wisdom, on FRIDAY that they wanted invitations to our cast party. (bitter Jamie would like to point out that when I asked the Chef last week whether he wanted me to start on invitations, he said they would be relying on word of mouth this year. word of mouth, my butt!) So The Boss and I came up with a design in about an hour on Friday night.

Unfortunately, we only had 25 sheets of card stock left (and a guest list of around 65). So, long story short, I printed what I could, but offered to come in on Monday after my interview and finish up. Hopefully that won't take me very long, because when I'm done Scott and I are going to see...

Batman!!!

I can't wait!

And now here's today's unrelated-to-the-post YouTube video:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's like the old saying ... you need to go back to work just so you can get some rest!

PS AWESOME video!
Someday I'm going to hear you sing those words in the present tense.
I believe in miracles.
I believe love conquers all.
(cuz it does)
Can't wait 2 c u