flickr

www.flickr.com

13 July, 2008

Rhetorical Question

You have red irritated eyes.

You have a job interview.

Do you explain why you have red eyes right off the bat? Wait until asked? Wait until that "do you have anything to add?" question at the end of the interview?

I found some eye wash last night in the linen closet (yes, Scott does stock up on random things!) and used it last night and this morning. The good news is that my eye boogies are fewer and no longer green. The bad news is that the red is still there. Everyone at work today asked if I had been crying. I guess that means it's not any better.

Of course, "have you been crying?" is a better question than "are you high?" or "have you met my wife, Satan??"

Small miracles, I guess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I was joking when I said that... :-) You aren't satan at all!

Minima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear about that interview!