flickr

www.flickr.com

18 February, 2009

Can You Believe This?

It's amazing what $115,000 will buy you in this housing market. I spent the other morning putting together a list of 11 houses in our theoretical price range and sent them to Scott. He liked almost all of them. Then I found the townhouse above the same night and we both fell in love. Ever since then, nothing else comes close. The bathroom! The kitchen! The paint colors (that don't match anything we own)! By the time we're ready to buy, I'm sure someone else will have already snatched up this beauty. I hope the new owner loves it as much as we would have! I also hope that there are still deals like this to be had in 6 months...

In other news, a new round of old news to report: I officially found out yesterday that I have been nominated for PIE! Four of us at The Restaurant front of house were nominated - two from my office (I nominated the other one), one manager (Number Two - I also nominated him), and our hostess who secretly runs the restaurant. Bring on the awkward cake & punch reception!

3 comments:

Minima said...

Oooh, that is pretty! I don't know, in this market it's possible that it will still be there for you in six months. *fingers crossed*

Congratulations on the nomination!

...mmm, pie.

Anonymous said...

Yaaa !!!! PIE again!

That townhouse is very nice ... the basketball court and the gazebo thingy are public areas? right?

Anonymous said...

What kind of pie?