9 new messages when I came in to work this afternoon -- 5 from the same guy.
1) This is *****. I need to cancel my res for tonight - emergency came up.
2) This is ***** again. We cleared out the emergency - please don't cancel. Call me.
3) This is *****. Wanted to make sure you got the last message and we're still coming tonight. Please call me.
4) This is *****. Looks like the emergency isn't cleared up after all and we'll need to cancel.
5) This is *****. I think we'll be able to make it after all.
So I called him back as soon as I got off the phone with all of his voicemails, and he didn't even answer the phone! I give 2:1 odds that the guy isn't coming.
UPDATE: He's not coming. They have officially rescheduled for next Saturday.
(and on an unrelated topic, ZoePig had her staple removed. She's fine. There's still a little scab on the top of her head, but I definitely think the worst is behind us. I asked Scott to write me a whole entry about our odyssey - keep your eyes out for that)