I am not asking for anything for my birthday this year. Scott and I are going to see Wicked in less than two weeks, and that's all I really expect. Well, that and a nice meal somewhere, although I'm having trouble picking a place.
If you really want to spend money on me, come on over and take me out to eat. I never (ok, never say never) refuse free food.
But if you're one of those people who insist on buying something, wrapping it, and making a grand presentation, here's some things I'd be happy to own:
* Movie Soundtrack: The Phantom of the Opera (yes, I did used to own this. just like I used to own a dozen other CDs. they were lost in the great car CD heist of '05)
* These books, or any others by John Scalzi:
- The Sagan Diary
- The Android's Dream
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (book 7, pre-order)
* KODAK Photo Paper Kits (any size will do)
* XD Memory Card for my new camera (1 GB or higher preferred - any brand will do) UPDATE: I bought my own on amazon.com. but thanks for offering!