flickr

www.flickr.com

23 July, 2007

Off!

For the next six days, I get to sleep in past 9 am. I get to watch the noon news. And yet, to my chagrin, I won't get to watch any prime time TV at all.

I'm off from work because there are Encore rehearsals and performances for the next 6 nights. I have a 6:30 call for each of these nights. And given that the show is at Epcot, and there is a bus involved, I'll have to leave here by 5 to make sure I get there in time. And I probably won't get home until 12:30 (again, with the darn buses). It's almost like I'm working more than 40 hours and not being paid for it.

But I'm not complaining. I'm quite certain I'll be exhausted by the end of the week, but I'm ok with that. I'm just excited about waking up without an alarm clock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me bring you up to date on the morning lineup since your college days. Regis has a new sidekick, and The View isn't a light hearted show anymore! But you can still catch reruns of Friends and Sienfeld, and SAVED BY THE BELL!

Anonymous said...

OH, and I can't wait to see the show! Woo HOOO!