flickr

www.flickr.com

06 July, 2007

What Is He Wearing This Time?

Mom asked if I was still going to see Dr. Ponytail. Well, the short answer is yes. The longer answer is "yes, because I would like to go through life showing the inside of my hoo hoo to as few people as possible." Besides, he's really nice. And I love his black scrubs and goofy Converse sneakers.

Well my last office visit was July 3, and the whole office was decked out in red white and blue. And rather than wearing his usual black scrubs, Dr. Ponytail was wearing this ridiculous American flag button-down shirt (like you'd see at a chili cook-off only with the US flag instead of the Texas flag). I mentioned this to Scott, and he asked if the good doctor had flag-pattern Converse to match.

No... not quite...

His Converse sneakers du jour were covered with a $100 bill pattern. I guess the picture of Ben Franklin tied it all together with the holiday?
(I'm sorry for the crappy picture, but this is the ONLY one a google search and a Photobucket search turned up.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY understand about the hoo hoo thing! I feel the same way about my pee pee!

I read your whole entry thinking he took his shoes off at some point during your visit, and was wondering why! I'm glad you got the picture from google and not gyno/ponytail man!