flickr

www.flickr.com

22 July, 2007

And Tonight, I Sleep!

I finished the book at 3:00 this morning. It turns out that chapter 20 is the point where it gets good, and from there the last 350 pages just sort of swoosh by. I'm still annoyed about the first half of the book. It really read like she refused to let an editor touch the book. I passed the book to Scott, and I just can't wait for him to finish it (luckily I have a few other things to keep me occupied for the next 10 days) so that I can finally talk to someone about it.


And here's the flowers I got at work the other day:

3 comments:

Janette said...

OH! MY! G-D! What an awesome arrangement! That totally rocks! It looks like it's made with some pretty long lasting flowers so you should be able to enjoy it for a while.

Congratulations on a job well done ~ and having people around who appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Dispatchers never get flowers.. we get abuse, then forgotten when the thanks are handed out to those onscene.

(bitter, party of one)

Anonymous said...

So who dies in the end?