flickr

www.flickr.com

13 August, 2007

Blink and You Missed Me!

Have I mentioned that I got into Candlelight this year? Well that was last week's exciting news from the home front. This morning I got up just in time to sign up for rehearsals online.

The last time I did Candlelight, the rehearsals were Mon/Weds/Fri over a 10-week period. You were expected to make 10 rehearsals. It worked out well, even for people who work nights, because you could do rehearsal on your night off. This year, the rehearsals are allll over the calendar. And since I'm skipping the first week (it's all organizational "welcome to the show" crap and not a lot of actual singing) and the third week (because I'll sort of be out of town), two of my weeks have 2 rehearsals scheduled. I have mostly Monday nights, with some Tuesdays and Wednesdays sprinkled in where there was no Monday (or where a double-up was required) (or both).

I can't wait for the time when we get to pick up our music. I'm going to get my hands on the rehearsal CD and immerse myself in the soprano part of all those great Christmas songs.

Yippee! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha-LAY-lou-YAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... release birdies. Oops no birdies!
I can't wait!