flickr

www.flickr.com

19 August, 2007

Confession

I hate Crocs. I really think that they are the ugliest, most ridiculous fad of the past decade. Whoever came up with giant multi-colored rubber shoes - and whoever popularized it - should be severely punished.

But yesterday Scott and I were talking online (which is what we do when we're not together) and I ended up on the Crocs website trying to prove a point about how ugly they are. That's when I found these and these and these and even these, and thought they were actually pretty nice.

I'll be off now to dress for the inevitable arrival of the fashion police. I suspect they will take me away for some time to detox my brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK! But can I just say one thing, Ms. Hopper?
Every croc you illustrated was very nice, and I would wear them all.
BUT!
They didn't look like crocs!