flickr

www.flickr.com

26 August, 2007

Happy Birthday Scott!

I hope you enjoy the new sunglasses I bought me!

OK, so I didn't buy my husband big pink shades for his birthday (but aren't they fabulous???). I also didn't buy him a lime green purse on clearance or a new blue dress shirt.

I bought him digital cable, which won't be installed until Tuesday afternoon. I also bought him a Pirates beach towel (which he doesn't like... c'est la vie) and a Pirates flag that hangs from a sword.

The sunglasses and the purse came from our afternoon of shopping at Target and Sears. Scott got a new video game, and we got 7 boxes of risotto (the Target brand mushroom risotto is amazing... 5 boxes of that was a compromise. Scott wanted to buy all 11 they had on the shelf. we also got 2 boxes of the tomato-herb), roach baits (trust me... this was NOT an impulse buy) and a bunch of other random crap.

We're heading out for dinner at Raglan Road in a little bit. Bangers and mash anyone?

No comments: