flickr

www.flickr.com

24 August, 2007

Time to Cut Back? Probably.

 Will I? Probably Not!

I printed out the ABC fall primetime line-up to see when my old favorite shows will be premiering, and which new ones I'm going to watch.  It's a good thing I don't have a social life, because all this TV watching is certainly going to get in the way!

Sunday (2 hours): Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters
Weds (2 hours): Pushing Daisies (new) and Private Practice (new - Grey's Anatomy spin-off)
Thurs (2 hours): Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy

That's 6 hours of TV per week, not counting The Daily Show or any show on other networks I might be interested in.  Though I think the only other show I watch is Heroes. 

It looks like I'll be spending many late nights watching my taped TV.  And maybe my primetime obsession will lead me to finally break down and get digital cable (for Scott) with a DVR (for me).

Seriously… I need another hobby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIGITAL CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I'll take for my birthday!!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

TV's just not the same since they cancelled Mork and Mindy.