flickr

www.flickr.com

06 August, 2007

I'm a Winner (again)

This time, unlike last time when I won the Desperate Housewives PC game, I didn't win a contest. This time I won an award.

It's just a quarterly award from work - basically awarded to whomever the managers want to nominate. But still, it's nice to be recognized. I pointed out last night to one of my bosses that my company record card has NO notations for the past 13 months. There's no call-ins, no reprimands, no guest compliments... Nothing!

Hopefully my little quarterly award shows up!

Also, is it a good sign that someone was thinking good things about me during PIE nomination month, or is this a consolation prize? Well, notifications are this month. I guess we'll know soon.

time for lunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was your award?

You'll always be a PIE to me, Sweetie!