flickr

www.flickr.com

13 July, 2006

Searching for my Babies

Scalzi's Weekend Assignment: Do a Web search on a pet's name and let us know some of the interesting things that pop up.

Let's start with my favorite cat (yes, the one currently clawing my mini ottoman), Milo:
* Milo is the Australian version of Quik.
* The Milo Foundation is a domestic animal shelter. Anyone want a kitten?
* Milo Ventimiglia is an actor from Anaheim, CA.

And the other one, Kilo:
* There's KILO 94.3, "Colorado's Pure Rock"
* Kilo is a backdoor Trojan that uses an IRC channel to contact a hacker. (according to the Symantec website)
* And The Russian Kilo Class submarine first entered service in the early 1980's.

Of course, we can't forget about ZoePig:
* Well, it looks like she has a MySpace page, but I guess we already knew that.
* And here's a picture of a little girl. The caption reads "Zoe's Pig Hat."

1 comment:

Janette said...

Jonny LOVES Quik, I mean he totally LOVES it!!! It's considered a staple in our house, you know - "When you swing by the store buy milk, eggs, sugar, bread and Quick." I think I may have tried it once.

I wonder why it has a different name in Australai?