flickr

www.flickr.com

01 July, 2006

Rocky Horror for Kids

I got an e-mail from an old work friend of mine advertising, "Sing-A-Long Mary Poppins -- the Disney classic that’s now an interactive movie experience!

SING-A-LONG – with on-screen lyrics!
PLAY-A-LONG – with your supercalifragilistic bag of props.
MARCH-A-LONG – in the onstage costume parade in your Mary Poppins inspired costume."

Honestly, tickets are only $10. If it weren't down in Tampa, and if I had a solid schedule right now, I'd be tempted to go. It really does sound like the Rocky Horror Picture Show for the family audience. I can't imagine what props they have, or what kinds of costumes people would be wearing...

...but it sounds like a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Janette said...

That sounds awesome!!! I LOVED the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It was THE best, cheapest, interactive entertainment EVER! The Mary Poppins thing sounds cool and I'm curious. Too bad it's in Tampa or I'd try to talk you into us getting together and going to see the show.

Anonymous said...

Listen you guys! Come out and see it ... stay at my place ... go home in the morning. I'll thrown in a spoon full of sugar!