flickr

www.flickr.com

12 January, 2009

Dark Thoughts

I've been having dark thoughts since before Christmas - thoughts of dying. And after the events of the past few days, I decided to finally take action. So this morning I locked myself in the bathroom with a glass of water and a box of toxic chemicals and I dyed my hair!

It's true - I've been planning this since before Christmas. While doing some last-minute holiday shopping in the CVS near my chiropractor (gotta love the about-to-expire FSA funds!), I found the hair dye color that I haven't seen since 2001 - Clairol 112A.

I bought it immediately, but since I had dyed at the beginning of December, I thought it would be best to give my hair a little recovery time.

In the past week or so, my roots had gotten pretty horrible. What's with all that gray?!? Actually, I think it wasn't all gray. I had a lot more light blonde than the dyed color, and the difference between the two was striking.


I really do love this color. I'm curious to see over the next few months whether I keep it dark or go back to some shade of blonde.
For now, I'm thinking dark. And I have 3 days to psyche myself up to deal with the petty wenches at work.
Oh - and that second picture makes it abundantly clear that it's time to clean the bathroom mirror. I'll try to take care of that in the next 3 days, too!

3 comments:

Data Byte said...

Hey Sexy!!
Grrr...
I say we leave Scott and Kristen somewhere and go.... Jeepin!!!

Sorry, just got back from the trip and still got Jeep on the brain..

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE it! Michelle darkened up before Survivor too! Are you ready for your 15 minutes?

Minima said...

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color! I'm so jealous!