flickr

www.flickr.com

04 January, 2009

Make it a Double

The last time I took a full shot of Nyquil (and by "shot" I mean recommended dosage) was December 13. I'm quite sure of the date because I awoke at 6:00 the next morning after a night of too-sound-for-my-own-good sleep in agony.

So when this current cold/flu/ebola virus (the lab results aren't back yet) kicked in, I was hesitant to take Nyquil at all. I've been doing half shots for the past three nights. That seems to be enough to quiet my cough and let me breathe long enough to get to sleep but not enough to render me unconscious.

Tomorrow I don't have to work, and I have a standing 2:00 appointment at the chiropractor.


Tonight I'm throwing caution to the wind.


Tonight I will sleep the sleep of kings.


For tonight, I have taken the full shot.


Good night, world...

I'll see you at noon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Hope you make it to the bone guy in time!

Minima said...

I hope that you're feeling better!