flickr

www.flickr.com

07 January, 2009

Fore!

Scott and I went mini golfing yesterday afternoon. (we also went shopping and I picked up a pair of work pants, a button-down shirt, and a pair of pajama bottoms on clearance... but we're not here to talk about the discount racks!)
The weather was lovely, and it was the perfect chance for me to fiddle with Scott's new camera. It's a point and shoot, but gives you a little more control than your average pocket-size camera. I still like mine better, but it sure is nice to not have to lug it around.
As for the game, I got a hole-in-one on hole 5 (the dancing mushrooms) and we learned that Jamie has a hole-in-one dance. Nope...not going to do it again without just cause. And even though I fell apart on the back 9, which is pretty much my style, I still won!
Yay me!

2 comments:

Minima said...

A hole in one, WOOT! I haven't played putt putt golf in years, I am sooo jealous! I'm sorry that I missed your hole in one dance but very pleased that you learned that you have one.

Anonymous said...

I got one hole in one in my whole life! I hope you fare better! :)