flickr

www.flickr.com

08 January, 2009

The Squirt Bottle is My Friend

I came out of the bedroom this morning and wondered why Elphie wasn't immediately trying to run in the door between my feet. Then I noticed that she was lounging quite comfortably on the counter (where she doesn't belong). I yelled at her to get down and she looked back at me with the "who? me?" look. I ended up having to actually pick her up and put her on the floor.

Since then, I have chased her off:
* The top of the TV
* The stove
* The top of a bookshelf

I need to refill the squirt bottle!

"Super Elphie" isn't always high up. She also gets herself into trouble on the floor.

2 comments:

Minima said...

Ah, the irresistible lure of the plastic bag superhero cape...though she seems to have put it on backwards in this photo.

Anonymous said...

She's a riot!!!
BTW, has she been fixed yet?