flickr

www.flickr.com

05 November, 2006

Yep...It's Gone...


And there you have it, folks. Me, minus ten inches of hair. It turns out I had enough hair left that I *could* have gotten a bob, but I had already steeled myself for a bad haircut so I decided to get one anyway.

As you might be able to tell, the picture of the front of me was taken in the salon, all fresh and bouncy with "product" in my hair. I took the picture of the back when I got home, after Beth and I putzed around the Magic Kingdom for a while. The back looked so cute - all flippy and fun - when I first got it done, but my hair holds no style. It just flat-out (har har) refuses to do anything but straight.

I don't hate it, but I certainly don't love it. On a scale of 1-10, I'm sitting comfortably at a 4. It'll be interesting to see how I feel about it tomorrow when I actually have to attempt to style it myself.

4 comments:

Janette said...

You look cute and happy.

Congratulations on doing a very good deed!

Anonymous said...

I dig it. I too think it will be interesting to see what it looks like tomorrow, but I really like it!

Jennifer said...

You are glowing and considering the reason for the haircut you should stay that way. Not only tomorrow but until Christmas, or your next birthday, better still until your hair grows ten inches back. Hurray for you!

Teena in Toronto said...

What a great new look! I cut almost a foot of hair off last month. At the the time, it freaked me out but I love it now :)