flickr

www.flickr.com

15 November, 2007

Do You Really?


I know - it's blurry and small. But take my word for it - this magnetic car ribbon says I (heart) my cat, and is covered with pink & blue paw prints.
You know what? I love my cats too. But I don't feel the need to advertise that on my car. And come ON. I thought that the ribbons were supposed to be an advocacy thing. Support the Troops. Save the Boobies. Autism Awareness. So does that mean this ribbon is advocating man-cat love?
ewww!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... man/cat love ... ok, first of all, will this require a constitutional ammendment? Are these pussies going to qualify for health benefits?

Second of all, the thing I always think ... why did you pay money for the announcement ... and why is it so important to you in your life that you want EVERYONE behind you in traffic to know it?