flickr

www.flickr.com

14 November, 2007

It Must Be The Holidays

Jones Soda has announced both a Christmas pack and a Hanukkah pack of goofy-flavored sodas this year!

The Christmas pack will feature such flavors as Sugar Plum, Christmas Tree, Egg Nog and Christmas Ham. The Hanukkah pack will have Jelly Doughnut, Apple Sauce, Chocolate Coins and Latkes sodas.


(thank you, CNN.com)

I'm fairly intrigued by the egg nog, sugar plum, jelly doughnut and apple sauce flavors. However, drinking a Christmas tree soda ranks right up there with eating an ear wax jellybean. I think I'll pass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So we can't buy them a la carte? If it really really really tasted like sugar plum, who would know?

And my really big question ... do they come in sugar free?

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

I checked the Jones website. Not sugar free, but they ARE kosher!