flickr

www.flickr.com

24 November, 2007

Red Socks

I was throwing in a load of laundry this morning* and got to thinking about that classic sitcom gag: the red sock in the load of whites. And while I was thinking about that, I reflected on my own personal history of footwear and I don't recall ever owning red socks. Even my toe socks, which come in every color of the rainbow, have never had more than a red stripe.

Does anyone own red socks? Do you think people subconsciously avoid red socks because they are afraid of turning an entire load of undershirts pink? Do YOU have red socks?

OK, time for me to get some breakfast.


*notice how I said that all casually like it's something I do every day? "I'm so domestic. Look at the apple pie I baked and the clothes I made from these old curtains!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, I don't think I've ever had red socks ... but I have turned a load of whites pink with SOMETHING!