flickr

www.flickr.com

21 November, 2007

Happy Holidays(?)

It must officially be the holiday season. (did I say that last week already?) I passed three separate major accidents on the same road today. Each had EMS/FD on scene, and each had at least one lane closed.

Public Service Announcement: If you are the one driving, let someone else hold the hot casserole on their lap. This is a recipe for disaster!

In other holiday-related news, both The Hotel and The Apartment Complex are having their annual holiday party on the same night: Thursday, December 6. Really? Couldn't do it on Friday because...?

Oh well, I wouldn't have gone to the apartment one anyway. But the Hotel one required notification of allergies on the RSVP, so I'm guessing there's going to be real food. Oh well... I hear I have dinner plans that night already. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're too popular! how cool!