flickr

www.flickr.com

17 November, 2007

The Drive to Work

My drive to work was full of blog fodder:

* Drove half way to work behind a Mustang with Nova Scotia tags. Tell me PLEASE why there are Canadians driving on my back roads? I avoid 192 and take the long way to avoid the tourists!


* Saw a man on a motorcycle standing with one leg on the seat and one leg in the air behind him like an ice skater. Oh yeah - and the motorcycle was on just its back wheel and going probably 50-60 mph at the time. He was showing off for the other 30 bikers hanging out in the median.


* Saw this in my work parking lot and thought it screamed for "Caption This!"

It's a group of men in business casual attire studying a cement mixer. C'mon... you know this is encouraging you to make a comment. My mind is full of them!

2 comments:

Janette said...

"I dare you to get in and we'll see how fast it will really turn!"

Anonymous said...

So this is where Guido's shoe factory gets the soles!