flickr

www.flickr.com

28 November, 2007

Fifteen Down

There is a pile on my desk: 15 envelopes, all with personal messages, addresses, return address labels, and stamps. They are ready to be mailed!

There are two other envelopes in front of me with addresses but no cards. And thirteen others that are completely blank. We don't have 13 more on the list. There's at least 5 - for which I am waiting addresses from Scott - but the others are pretty much in limbo.

In other news, I got 2 sweaters at Target today - one short sleeve, one long sleeve - and I also got a new pair of pajama bottoms. Woo!

Scott and I are making him a palm tree with ornaments and lights for work. We couldn't find any damn trees, so we're making our own. For the cost of supplies, we might have just afforded to buy him a real one. But what fun is that?

And I'm trying to take it easy tonight. I'm working for the next seven days straight. I think I already whined about that, so I won't bother to do so.

No comments: