flickr

www.flickr.com

07 November, 2007

Time to Break Out the Big Dogs

...err, Big Cats

I couldn't think of anything to say today, so I decided to go to the archives to see what I was talking about this time last year. Apparently, November 7, 2006 was an election day. And I voted. I also posted a picture of Milo. And then had quite the comment thread.

Since I didn't vote this year (though there was some election drama in Mascotte), I thought I'd skip right to the gratuitous cat photo.

Has anyone else ever noticed that his milk moustache is so lopsided? Not that it matters... he's still my beautiful baby. He also got really mad at me when, after snapping this photo, I tried to take a picture of Kilo. He yelped and jumped down to where I was as if to say, "excuse me, did you forget who the STAR is?" Who knew he was such a diva!?!

1 comment:

Janette said...

"DemoCat" Heh, it's still funny.

I think the crooked milk mustache makes him look like he's perpetually smirking, probably because he knows he's so much more gorgeous than every other cat in the world.

Shame on you depriving your kitty of another sticker!