flickr

www.flickr.com

27 November, 2007

"I've Got a Package..."

Scott and I saw something at Downtown Disney this evening that pretty much defied explanation. There, exiting the AMC, was the UPS guy. A foursome of pretty young-20's girls stopped him. We couldn't hear the conversation, but as we were walking past, one of the girls whipped out a camera and two of the girls were posed with the UPS guy.



They were having their photo taken with the UPS guy!



Seriously!



So Scott and I were trying to figure out WHY someone would do such a thing. The best explanation I could come up with was that the girls were from a country where UPS doesn't go, but where they could have seen Legally Blonde.



I wonder if this happens to random service people often in tourist areas. Do they go to L.A. and ask a cop to pretend-beat them for a souvenir photo? I guess maybe it's like us idiot Americans who want our photo taken with the Bobbys, the Beefeaters, the Palace Guard, etc.



the UPS guy? That's definitely a first for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so funny!!!!!
I'm SURE your take on it was accurate.
"I have a big one for ya today."

Janette said...

HAA! If only they were doing the "Bend and Snap"!