flickr

www.flickr.com

22 August, 2006

Needs

Perhaps need is too strong a word, but I've once again come upon a goofy t-shirt site online, and they have two shirts that I need.

The first one says "I HAVE THE BODY OF A GOD," and of course accompanies a picture of Buddha.

The second says "VIVA LA STEWART," with an image of John Stewart. I would totally buy that shirt and wear it on every election day. Why? Not because I want John Stewart to be President (although I don't think he could do a worse job that GWB), but because I think he's right about a lot of the crap that goes on on politics.

Speaking of politics, I got my sample primary ballot in the mail last week. I need to research the candidates and decide who to vote for. Although there's someone named Morley running for judge. I'm voting for her because we're like name cousins or something (they're so close...c'mon!). Of course, she's running against a guy named Scott, so I'm really torn there as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you please explain to me the one that says, "I love lamps?"