flickr

www.flickr.com

13 August, 2006

A New Blog?

You know, if I didn't already maintain (ok...have...I don't so much maintain the other two) three blogs, I'd totally jump all over this.

Janette and I have been e-mailing eachother torturous clips of David Hasselhoff's music videos and other appearances. The last one she sent me had the headline, "Hoffmocking." That could be the best blog title EVER! Wouldn't YOU want to go to a place where you could watch clips of the Hoff and make fun of him to your heart's content?



OK, secretly I love this video. I don't really love it because of the Hoff... more because it looks like a really good high school TV class project. And it's funny.

3 comments:

Janette said...

I did a google search for Hoffmocking and nothing came up! Surely I didn't think of that on my own, I had to have heard it somewhere. It's just too perfect to describe my hobby. Yep, it's a hobby and an addictive one at that. I actually have a list of about 6 people that I e-mail those incredible videos to and sometimes I'm lucky and they e-mail equally awful ones that I've never seen back to me. Maybe a blog would be easier?

Hooked on a Feeling is my favorite video too. And I know Jon loves it, he keeps threating to buy one of those video ipod thingies so he can accost total strangers and make them watch it. Just his way of spreading the joy.

Maybe I should snatch up Hoffmocking before someone else does?! It could be really popular once the Hoff's big musical hits Broadway.

Anonymous said...

A blog is born:

http://hoffmocking.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

There's also a web site of famous people with a "Mullet." Even Mel Gibson and Richard Dean Anderson. It's hard to believe that haircut was ever popular!

Hoffmocking has a nice ring to it!