flickr

www.flickr.com

21 August, 2006

Evolution of a Living Room

I'm sorry to say that I neglected to take a picture with the old couch before the boys lugged it out of here (I did help, by the way -- I threw cushions down to Scott and I held the door for them). Anyway, here's a couple pictures of the living room in transition:


And what entry about furniture would be complete without a picture of Milo modeling said furniture?
For a mere loveseat, it's surprisingly roomy. I sprawled out on it last night while watching Stepford Wives. I guesstimate that it's about 5 feet long, judging by how much of my legs hang off the end. And it's pretty smushy. Not to mention, this thing has such a high back that Milo loves to perch up there. It's as tall as the back of the man-chair, but without that pesky rocking motion.

I think we'll keep it for a while.

2 comments:

Janette said...

Ooo, it looks smooshy. Let us know if it's good for naps.

Anonymous said...

What a co-inky-dink! I just inherited another organ, a queen size bed, a MAN chair (no rocking motion)and a set of solid oak TV tables. Must be our week for hand-me-downs!