flickr

www.flickr.com

10 August, 2006

"Thank You"

I got a thank-you letter in the mail this week from the Biloxi Public Library for the books I donated. I thought that was nice. But when I actually read the letter, I was pretty shocked...

"We were thrilled to receive Time and Again, The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide, and Frankenstein and can hardly wait until we can put them back on the shelves at our library. These three very different classics will certainly enhance the library's collection."
That letter was not only personalized with the books that I chose, but someone actually took the time to come up with that last sentence. Honestly, with the number of books that they have received, I would've been happy to get a generic "thank you for your support" letter. But I thought that was especially cool.

Time for work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That really WAS nice!