flickr

www.flickr.com

20 August, 2009

Lurker


Lovely image, aren't I?

During our adventure yesterday, Scott and I stopped at the TooJays on 50 in Ocoee (I think it's in Ocoee...) and had lunch - the reuben for him and the shrimp salad wrap for me. Next time, I think I'll go back to my old standard brisket sandwich with extra horseradish. And then we ordered dessert.

That slice of cake up there is two layers of chocolate cake with a layer of cheesecake in between. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Well it's absolutely delicious. The slice is, as you can tell by comparing it to the size of my giant mouth, gargantuan. Between the two of us, I think we finished just over half of it. And it was sooo good!

Anyway, I would have probably made this my Facebook profile picture and never put it here on the blog, but I LOVE that goober looking over my shoulder! As soon as Scott showed me the picture, that was the first thing I saw - "is there someone standing behind me?" And Scott said that the guy tried to jump in and smile.

Mostly, it makes me happy to know that there are people in the world besides me and my mom who do stuff like that. And I love that I was the victim of a lurker!

No comments: