flickr

www.flickr.com

12 May, 2009

Not Quite the Waltons

(umm...I'm referencing a pop culture reference from before my time, so I hope that's correct. Were the Waltons the ones who said good night to each other and there were like a dozen names?)

Anyway, I made myself laugh this morning when I came out and greeted my menagerie. Elphie was closest, so I started with her. As I scratched them each on top of the head I said, "good morning baby girl... good morning fat boy... good morning angry cat." And then I thought I should say "good morning John Boy," but I would have just confused the cats.

In retrospect, that might not have been a story worth telling. Sorry. Only other news around here is that our CD matures today and I have to move the money to our savings account. And now, the will power kicks in!

2 comments:

mamajoy said...

Roll over baby, roll over fat boy, roll over ....


Yes, that was the Waltons.

wickedmess said...

Blech, I hated that show.