flickr

www.flickr.com

17 May, 2009

May 17

This is the month that doesn't end...
It just goes on and on my friend...

We turned the page on the calendar because of when it was,
and now we will be living it forever just because...

This is the month that doesn't end...


NaBloPoMo has definitely been tough for me this time around. All I want to write is variations on the theme of "I hate my job." But when it comes down to it, I don't hate the job. I'm bored of the job. And I feel taken for granted. But given the state of the economy, I should be thankful that I have a job, and even more thankful that I got a less-than-cost-of-living raise this year. That's really everything that needs to be said on the subject, so for the rest of the month I'm declaring a moratorium on work posts.

I still don't have anything to say, so be on the lookout for more pictures of the ZPMKPZ (now with tropical palm tree) in the coming days. Or, you know, more quotes from college commencement addresses. I like those too.

No comments: