So... you go to the dentist for a cleaning. At the end of the appointment, you schedule your next appointment 6 months later. How often do you end up having to change that next appointment because you can't plan your life 6 months in advance?
Me? I've actually been pretty good about this. This time, I even remembered that our days off would be changing. But still, life got in the way and I had to reschedule the appointments that we had - on the same day at the same time - to today 3 hours apart. That's ok, today was already going to be incredibly busy. This just adds to the jigsaw fun of the day. Check it out:
* 10:15 dentist appointment for one of us
* then hair cut for me (OMG I almost hacked off my bangs last night at work!)
* then lunch somewhere
* then potentially a quick run through Kohl's or Ross, depending on where lunch is, to find some summery capri pants
* 1:30 dentist appointment for the other one of us
* grocery shopping
* grocery put-awaying
* drive to Dave's to burn things on the grill for dinner
* plus laundry. Scott has that started already.
Tomorrow is a family day, Beth and Pete and the girls are in town and my mom is coming up at some point, but neither Beth nor I are sure what her plans are. We had two different stories and aren't sure whose is most current. "How do you keep a wave upon the sand?" No, really, if you know, can you tell me?
So it's not going to be much of a relaxing weekend. But that's ok - I can sleep Saturday at work!